Can I Add a Signature on MyPF without Being a Gold Member?

• Thread starter Mentz114
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around the difficulty of finding the option to add a signature in the MyPF menu. The person has a condition called 'menu blindness' which makes it hard for them to locate things in a list. They are directed to go to "Personal Details" first, and a direct link is provided for them. However, when they try to download the link, they receive an error message and are informed that only gold members can have a signature. They express frustration but thank the person for the information and mention their intention to become a gold member.
Mentz114
As usual I can't find it in the MyPF menu. I have a condition called 'menu blindness' which makes whatever I look for in a list become invisible. Seriously ,,,

Physics news on Phys.org
You have to go to "Personal Details" first.

Here is a direct link:
https://www.physicsforums.com/account/signature

Likes Mentz114
Thank you. Found it.

The same problem, when I am trying to download the above mentioned link, my browser obtaining the ERROR message.

DrClaude said:
Only gold members can have a signature.
Arghh! Anyway thank you much! I will try to become this "Gold Member", if I will stay on this forum.

Likes Greg Bernhardt

Related to Can I Add a Signature on MyPF without Being a Gold Member?

1. How do I add a signature to my email?

To add a signature to your email, go to the settings or options menu in your email client. Look for a section labeled "signature" or "email signature." You should be able to type in your desired signature and save it.

2. Can I have multiple signatures for different email accounts?

Yes, most email clients allow you to have multiple signatures for different email accounts. You can usually set this up in the signature settings or options menu.

3. How do I make my signature appear automatically in every email I send?

To have your signature automatically appear in every email, look for an option to "include signature" or "add signature" in your email client's settings. Make sure this option is checked or enabled.

4. Can I add an image or logo to my email signature?

Yes, most email clients allow you to add images or logos to your email signature. Look for an option to insert an image or use an HTML editor to add the image code directly into your signature.

5. How do I change my signature or update it with new information?

To change your signature or update it with new information, go to the signature settings or options menu in your email client. Make the necessary changes and save them. Your new signature should now appear in all future emails.