Best math textbook covering these topics?

In summary, the person is looking for a textbook to prepare for their college admission test. They specifically mention topics such as polynomials, functions, algebraic equations and inequalities, logarithmic, exponential, and trigonometric functions, complex numbers, analytic geometry, plane geometry, 3D geometry, and combinatorics. They are looking for a textbook that covers all of these topics at a higher level than high school. The expert recommends two books, Basic Mathematics by Lang and Principles of Mathematics by Allendoerfer and Oakley, with the latter covering calculus and probability in addition to the listed topics.
diredragon
Hi everyone! I am starting to prepare for my admission test into college next year and I am looking for a best textbook which covers these topics ( with an adition of other it may also include but not disclude these)
Polynomials
Functions ( linear, quadratic )
Algebraic equations and inequalities
Logarithmic exponential and trigonometric functions
Complex numbers
Analytic geometry
Plae geometry
3d geometry
Combinatoris
I know that there are many books written on each topic but is there one or max 3 book dealing with this remindee od high school but on essentially higher level?
Which advance textbook(s) would you recommend?

Physics news on Phys.org
Basic mathematics by Lang seems to be exactly what you're looking for.

Related to Best math textbook covering these topics?

1. What topics does the math textbook cover?

The math textbook covers topics such as algebra, geometry, trigonometry, calculus, and statistics.

2. Is the textbook suitable for all levels of math proficiency?

Yes, the textbook is designed to be suitable for students of all levels, from beginners to advanced learners.

3. Does the textbook offer practice problems and solutions?

Yes, the textbook includes numerous practice problems and detailed solutions to help students reinforce their understanding of the concepts.

4. Are there any supplementary materials included with the textbook?

Yes, the textbook may come with supplementary materials such as online resources, practice tests, and study guides to aid in the learning process.

5. Is the textbook up-to-date with current math standards and practices?

Yes, the textbook is regularly updated to align with the latest math standards and practices, ensuring that students receive the most relevant and accurate information.