Anybody else watch the show Entourage?

• Thread starter rocketboy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    watch
In summary, "Entourage" is a popular TV show about a group of friends living a lavish and exciting lifestyle in Hollywood. The show has gained a following due to its humorous and relatable storylines, as well as its portrayal of success and wealth. The main characters, Vince, Drama, Turtle, and E, are often seen navigating their way through various situations involving fame, fortune, and women. Despite some controversial elements, the show has been well-received and enjoyed by many viewers.
rocketboy
Anybody else watch the show Entourage? My friend introduced me to it in the winter and it's pretty much the only TV series I watch... actually its pretty much the only TV I watch period other than movies.

Physics news on Phys.org
rocketboy said:
Anybody else watch the show Entourage? My friend introduced me to it in the winter and it's pretty much the only TV series I watch... actually its pretty much the only TV I watch period other than movies.

The show is pimp! I seriously wish my life was that easy. I haven't seen the last two episodes, so don't ruin it for me :)

We (as in my circle of friends) have this thing going on, where we try to figure out who (as in one of the friends) is closest to a character on the show.

Some other friends play an Entourage drinking game (kinda' lame, I know). Two things I can remember, is 1) a Drama and 2) an Ari.

1) A Drama
When Drama talks about his past work, you have to drink half a beer.

2) An Ari
When Ari hangs up on someone (not with consent, like "bye" - just when he clicks his phone shut in a rage) you have to take a shot.

Those might be a little off, and I believe there are more, but you get the idea :smile:

HAHA I love it! My friends and I are doing an Entourage marathon next weekend its going to be crazy... we will definitely be playin the Entourage drinking games courtesty of Frogpad!

You could also do "whenever Turtle talks about getting laid" or "whenever a girl hits on vince" (man u'd be really drunk really fast doing that one). Or maybe everytime vince blows a ****load of money on something.

Man you have to see the latest two episodes... I won't ruin anything but man this weeks was definitely the best in my opinion... out of all 3 seasons, and the one two weeks ago (i guess last week) was awesome too (as usual).

I was just introduced to this show by my cousins last week and I got hooked.

So for the past three days, I finished watching all of Seasons 1 and 2 and everything of Season 3 so far.

Its too bad we only have a few weeks (2 or 3?) before the first half of this season is over. They are pulling a Sopranos Season 6 on us.

Never heard of it.

Evo said:
Never heard of it.
*gasp* EVO!

entourage is the only tv I watch during the week. that show is hilarious, especially ari and his gay asian assistant.

Evo said:
Never heard of it.
Based on the prior commentary, one is perhaps fortunate. :biggrin:

Astronuc said:
Based on the prior commentary, one is perhaps fortunate. :biggrin:

lol...nah, they never show the gay asian assistant hooking up or even going on a date (thank god) he's just there to provide comic relief... which he does a pretty good job of. It's funny, not many people I know have heard of the show or watch it, yet everybody who I've come across that has seen is has loved it, I've yet to meet somebody that didn't.

My cable box died about 4 months ago and I haven't had the time to take it in and get a new one. I haven't even missed tv.

rocketboy said:
lol...nah, they never show the gay asian assistant hooking up or even going on a date (thank god) he's just there to provide comic relief... which he does a pretty good job of. It's funny, not many people I know have heard of the show or watch it, yet everybody who I've come across that has seen is has loved it, I've yet to meet somebody that didn't.
I should have stated more clearly that I was referring to the commentary prior to Evo's comment.

I have a batchelor friend who watches the program, and I've seen a few episodes. It's not something I would go out of my way to watch, and I rarely watch TV these days. I just have too many other things to be doing, PF being one.

Just out of curiosity - for those who watch the program - what is the appeal?

Last edited:
Astronuc said:
I should have stated more clearly that I was referring to the commentary prior to Evo's comment.

I have a batchelor friend who watches the program, and I've seen a few episodes. It's not something I would go out of my way to watch, and I rarely watch TV these days. I just have too many other things to be doing, PF being one.

Just out of curiosity - for those who watch the program - what is the appeal?

- being so successful that you can have any woman, car, or material item you wish for.
- flying around in helicopters to private parties
- landing 11 million dollar movie deals
- going to a small theatre that just released your movie, and watching it with the "common folk", only to be mobbed by them afterwards
- did I mention women?

Basically, I just find the show fun. I rarely watch TV, but when I do I watch this show and Sopranos. A lot of my friends are into it, so it’s nice to kick back, relax, and watch this show together.

Also the humour and the predicaments that the characters get themselves into. I think the women need to be mentioned again also:rolleyes:

Related to Anybody else watch the show Entourage?

1. What is the show Entourage about?

The show Entourage follows the journey of a young Hollywood actor, Vincent Chase, and his friends as they navigate the ups and downs of the entertainment industry. It explores themes of friendship, fame, and the challenges of achieving success in Hollywood.

2. Who are the main characters in Entourage?

The main characters in Entourage are Vincent Chase, Eric Murphy, Johnny "Drama" Chase, Turtle, and Ari Gold. Vincent is the main protagonist and movie star, while Eric is his best friend and manager. Johnny "Drama" is Vincent's older brother and struggling actor, Turtle is Vincent's driver and childhood friend, and Ari is Vincent's aggressive and influential agent.

3. Is Entourage based on a true story?

No, Entourage is not based on a true story. However, it is loosely inspired by the experiences of Executive Producer Mark Wahlberg and his real-life group of friends in Hollywood.

4. How many seasons of Entourage are there?

There are 8 seasons of Entourage, with a total of 96 episodes. The show originally aired on HBO from 2004 to 2011.

5. Where can I watch Entourage?

Entourage can be watched on various streaming platforms, including HBO Max, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video. It is also available for purchase on iTunes and Google Play.