Amount of co2 produced for each year

In summary: Not the first time you have provide any evidence of your allegation in your post...In summary, Google provides a table of CO2 output for each year and corresponding average global temperature. This website is helpful if you hide the link address.
Howlin
Does anyone know where i can get a nice table of the amount of CO2 produced for each year with the corrosponding average global temperature?

Last edited by a moderator:
Earth sciences news on Phys.org

ryan_m_b said:
I love that website

One of the finest!

Works better if you hide the link address

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=table+of+co2+output+vs+temperature"

rc1102 said:
Works better if you hide the link address

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=table+of+co2+output+vs+temperature"

I do like the subtle way, but personally I prefer the blunt approach.

i have tried to startingpage (same as google but don't record your ip address or searchs, but all i get is graphs and i can't find any tables with the data and was woundering if anyone where would know where i can get a table

Howlin said:
i have tried to startingpage (same as google but don't record your ip address or searchs, but all i get is graphs and i can't find any tables with the data and was woundering if anyone where would know where i can get a table

You're worried about recording IP and searches?

Regardless, 30 seconds with the link I provided above and I found the tables.

Yes, the initial view is of graphs, but the sites then have links to where they get the data and those link to published papers for you to acquire the data from.

It just takes a bit of effort.

Last edited:
Howlin said:
Does anyone know where i can get a nice table of the amount of CO2 produced for each year with the corrosponding average global temperature?

Friendly helpful bunch aren't they :rolleyes:

AtomicJoe said:
Friendly helpful bunch aren't they :rolleyes:

There's being helpful and then there's doing all the work for someone. Don't confuse the two.

JaredJames said:
There's being helpful and then there's doing all the work for someone. Don't confuse the two.

There is being helpful and being rude and unhelpful too.

Given this thread is a few days without activity and your only input is the above, I'd say this is some backlash from the other thread.

Frankly I haven't got time for your wining, as per the responses above (and you can also ask anyone else on this site to clarify), the lack of displayed effort received the answer it deserved.

If you have a problem and believe there to have been a violation of the rules, feel free to report the thread and allow the mentors to deal with it, if they deem it necessary.

You suggestion that is 'backlash is rather speculative.
The thread was on the first page of the forum, not very far down.
I didn't see anything about being rude and unfriendly in the rules.

So it seems that is acceptable here.

Which is perhaps just as well.

AtomicJoe said:
I didn't see anything about being rude and unfriendly in the rules.
There are three paragraphs in the Rules and Regs under Guidelines on Langauge and Attitude that you read when you joined.

DaveC426913 said:
There are three paragraphs in the Rules and Regs under Guidelines on Langauge and Attitude that you read when you joined.

Ah yes thanks for that, I seem to have missed that.

Foul or hostile language will not be tolerated on Physics Forums. This includes profanity, obscenity, or obvious indecent language; direct personal attacks or insults; snide remarks or phrases that appear to be an attempt to "put down" another member; and other indirect attacks on a member's character or motives.

Please treat all members with respect, even if you do not agree with them. If you feel that you have been attacked, and the moderators or mentors have not yet gotten around to doing something about it, please report it using the "Report" button. If you choose to post a response, address only the substantive content, constructively, and ignore any personal remarks.

It is better to walk away from a possible confontation and come back later with constructive arguments.
Isn't posting a link to google basically a put down?

It is certainly something I have never done and indeed would never do.

This is not the first time today I've had to direct you to something that you should have already read... :wink:

DaveC426913 said:
This is not the first time today I've had to direct you to something that you should have already read... :wink:

Not the first time you have provide any evidence of your allegation in your post either.

AtomicJoe said:
Isn't posting a link to google basically a put down?

It is certainly something I have never done and indeed would never do.

It's the exact situation LMGTFY was designed for.

No effort in the OP, meaning they appear to want you to do all the work for you (especially with the follow up shown above). This site doesn't operate on a 'you ask, someone else do' policy.

If appropriate effort is shown, situations can be avoided.

What your basic question is appears to be: if I make enough fuss, will JaredJames be infracted for being rude? (wherever that was)
AtomicJoe said:
Not the first time you have provide any evidence of your allegation in your post either.

Uh, we pointed it out very clearly.

JaredJames said:
It's the exact situation LMGTFY was designed for.

No effort in the OP, meaning they appear to want you to do all the work for you (especially with the follow up shown above). This site doesn't operate on a 'you ask, someone else do' policy.

If appropriate effort is shown, situations can be avoided.

What your basic question is appears to be: if I make enough fuss, will JaredJames be infracted for being rude? (wherever that was)Uh, we pointed it out very clearly.
That is not the case though is it.
The OP had tried to find the information himself as he indicated in his second post.
He made no indication in his initial post he had not looked himself and I don't think there
was any reasonable grounds to assume he hadn't.

That is why I consider such responses rude and unhelpful.

AtomicJoe said:
That is not the case though is it.
The OP had tried to find the information himself as he indicated in his second post.
He made no indication in his initial post he had not looked himself and I don't think there
was any reasonable grounds to assume he hadn't.

That is why I consider such responses rude and unhelpful.

If you have a problem, report it. There is no more to say on the matter.

If it really is as rude and unhelpful as you claim, I will gladly accept the infraction and the posts deleted immediately. If they're still here in the morning, we'll consider my position as perfectly acceptable.

Placed in Moderation for a bit...

Related to Amount of co2 produced for each year

1. What is the current amount of CO2 produced each year?

The current amount of CO2 produced each year is estimated to be around 40 billion tonnes.

2. How has the amount of CO2 produced each year changed over time?

The amount of CO2 produced each year has steadily increased over time, with a significant spike in the past few decades due to human activities.

3. What are the main sources of CO2 emissions?

The main sources of CO2 emissions include burning of fossil fuels, deforestation, and industrial processes.

4. What are the potential consequences of high levels of CO2 production?

High levels of CO2 production can lead to global warming and climate change, which can result in severe weather events, rising sea levels, and harm to ecosystems and human health.

5. What can be done to reduce the amount of CO2 produced each year?

To reduce the amount of CO2 produced each year, we can shift to renewable energy sources, implement sustainable practices in industries, and promote reforestation and other carbon sequestration methods. Additionally, individuals can reduce their carbon footprint by making environmentally conscious choices in their daily lives.