A thread for procrastinators and three-toed sloths

• Thread starter rachmaninoff
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, the conversation revolves around procrastination and ways to waste time without putting in much effort. The participants share links to entertaining articles, archive of Time magazine covers, and a game that is addictive and can lead to procrastination.
rachmaninoff
Procrastinating?

Avoiding some annoying and senseless paperwork that must be done?

Tree-dwelling herbivore of the sub-order Tardigrada?

This is a thread for you! Help out your fellow lazy students with entertaining links that waste the maximum amount of time, with the minimum expenditure of effort!

I'll start! Here's an interesting article about sloths:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-toed_sloth

Physics news on Phys.org
I'll post something tomorrow.

zoobyshoe said:
I'll post something tomorrow.
That's the spirit! :wink:

Here's an archive of the covers of Time magazine since 1923.
http://www.time.com/time/coversearch/

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow!

I think *Kia* originally posted this here a while ago. I come across and end up playing it every time I organize my bookmarks... instead of organizing my bookmarks. Very addictive and almost makes me feel like I'm actually doing something productive.

http://www.planarity.net/

Wow, I'm glad I didn't just spend most of the day playing that game. :rolleyes:

Related to A thread for procrastinators and three-toed sloths

1. What is "A thread for procrastinators and three-toed sloths"?

"A thread for procrastinators and three-toed sloths" is a virtual forum or discussion board where people can come together to share their experiences with procrastination and connect with others who also struggle with procrastination or relate to the laid-back nature of three-toed sloths.

2. Who can join this thread?

Anyone can join this thread! It is open to all individuals who are interested in discussing procrastination and connecting with others who share this common experience.

3. What topics are typically discussed in this thread?

The main topic of discussion in this thread is procrastination, but other related topics may also be discussed such as time management tips, productivity hacks, and personal stories and struggles with procrastination.

4. Is it a supportive and non-judgmental environment?

Yes, this thread is meant to be a supportive and non-judgmental space for individuals to share their experiences and struggles with procrastination. We encourage members to be kind and understanding towards others and refrain from any negative or hurtful comments.

5. How can I contribute to this thread?

You can contribute to this thread by sharing your own experiences with procrastination, providing support and encouragement to others, and engaging in discussions about different strategies and techniques for overcoming procrastination. You can also share any helpful resources or tips that have worked for you in managing procrastination.