A sad day, the announcing of another music legend

• Music
  • Thread starter davenn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Music
In summary, the conversation is about the recent passing of Chuck Berry and how he was a beloved musician who had a lasting impact on many people's lives through his music. The speakers express their admiration and sadness over his death, and reflect on their own aging as they see the people they grew up with passing away. They also acknowledge that Berry's music will continue to live on and inspire future generations.
davenn
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2023 Award
Charles Edward Anderson "Chuck" Berry (October 18, 1926 – March 18, 2017)

Science news on Phys.org
Damn. RIP.

I must have listened to Roll Over Beethoven a hundred times the summer I was 15.

Likes davenn
phinds said:
Damn. RIP.
Nails it. He was one of the two persons on Earth that makes / made me smile the moment I see them. No matter how old he was, he always had this boyish, roguish smile in him defying aging by refusal. What a loss.

Likes davenn
Makes me realize how old I am getting, everyone I grew up with is dead. May he rest in peace. As they say gone but not forgotten. He will live on forever in his music that touched so many lives and so many yet to come.

Likes Fervent Freyja, davenn and fresh_42

Related to A sad day, the announcing of another music legend

What music legend passed away?

The music legend who passed away on this sad day has not been specifically mentioned. There have been many music legends who have passed away over the years, and it is important to honor and remember all of them.

When did this sad day occur?

This sad day, the announcing of another music legend, could have occurred at any point in history. Music legends have passed away throughout the years and it is impossible to pinpoint a specific date for this sad event.

Who announced the passing of this music legend?

The announcement of a music legend's passing could come from various sources, such as family members, friends, or news outlets. It is important to respect the privacy and grieving process of the family and loved ones during this difficult time.

What impact did this music legend have on the music industry?

The impact of a music legend on the industry can vary greatly. Some may have pioneered a new genre, while others may have influenced countless artists with their unique sound. It is important to recognize and honor the contributions of all music legends.

How can we honor the legacy of this music legend?

There are many ways to honor the legacy of a music legend. We can listen to their music, attend tribute concerts, or even create art inspired by their work. It is also important to remember and celebrate their impact and influence on the music industry and society as a whole.