15 year old physics nerd bids everyone hello

TheNerdConstant
Hi I have been passionate about physics for the last 4 years self taught up to about the first year of university level. I have found this website because now, at this key point in my life i need the guidance and knowledge that people from scientific fields only posses. I am interested to meet new people who share a passion for science, and i would love to talk anything and everything physics, other fields i am moderately proficient in include...
Microbiology, chemistry, biochemistry and I'm getting into programming as well if anyone would like to talk please contact me i'll be eager to respond.

Physics news on Phys.org
TheNerdConstant said:
Hi I have been passionate about physics for the last 4 years self taught up to about the first year of university level. I have found this website because now, at this key point in my life i need the guidance and knowledge that people from scientific fields only posses. I am interested to meet new people who share a passion for science, and i would love to talk anything and everything physics, other fields i am moderately proficient in include...
Microbiology, chemistry, biochemistry and I'm getting into programming as well if anyone would like to talk please contact me i'll be eager to respond.
Hi TNC. http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5725/red5e5etimes5e5e45e5e25.gif

You'll find plenty of physics material for holiday reading in the archives here! :oldcool:

Last edited by a moderator: