Updates from Timejim: Surgery Tomorrow (3-23)

• Thread starter timejim
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker is having surgery the next day and will update the forum when they are able. They appreciate the camaraderie in the forum and hope for a speedy recovery. They also mention a humorous experience with oxygen during surgery.
timejim
Regarding a post awhile back I am having surgery in the morning (3-23). As soon as I am able I will update the forum. Sometimes, in our Posts with each other there is a form of comradery that develops, just thought I would let our forum friends in on my progress. Keep up the interesting chit chat, I enjoy it and the information we get from so may. Timejim

Physics news on Phys.org
good luck. eager to hear how it went.

Good luck & hurry back!

Hope you do well/get well soon, speedy recovery...

(But when the doctor says "this is only oxygen" and puts a mask over your mouth, trust me, it's more fun then that...:wink:)

I was just wondering about you the other day! Good luck with your surgery! I hope you'll be back to normal very soon. (Of course, the doctors say there's nothing that can be done about THAT! ) Keep laughing. It's the best medicine!

best of luck!

1. When is the surgery scheduled for?

The surgery is scheduled for tomorrow, March 23rd.

2. What type of surgery is being performed?

The surgery is for a herniated disc in my lower back.

3. How long is the recovery process expected to be?

The recovery process is expected to take 4-6 weeks.

4. Will you be sharing updates on your recovery?

Yes, I plan on providing updates on my recovery through Timejim and other social media platforms.

5. Is this a major surgery?

It is considered a major surgery, but the procedure is minimally invasive and has a high success rate.