A new T.o.E. I have to start a new thread. The other one's messy.

• Thread starter b11ngoo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, the conversation revolves around b11ngoo's theory of everything (TOE) in the form of a picture. The postulate for the TOE is X2/(T)X2+(-1.)X2/(T)X2=1/2 . 2, which involves the number .5 as a point outside the complementary angle. This leads to the formation of geometry in 4 dimensions and explains concepts such as superconductivity and the coulomb force. Overall, the conversation explores the idea of geometry in 4 dimensions and the beauty and disturbance it can create.
b11ngoo
http://img28.photobucket.com/albums/v83/cjsKtU/b11ngoo.jpg [Broken]

Postulate is 1/2.

The theorems are not set. You do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I didn't set the theorems. From studying this picture the postulate is 1/2.

I hope that mathematicians will make theorems and so doing learn the formula.

I Can't help you. You've already gone far beyond where I'm at.

so where's the TOE?

Originally posted by Guybrush Threepwood
so where's the TOE?

I made a picture that contains my TOE.

I decided that since my description fell short of helping anyone. I would give the core structure material out and see what happens. I don't have a definate postulate or theorem. I gave up on it basically. Nobody cared when I was interested, well I don't care for the TOE anymore. But I recognize others do indeed care so I'm giving my TOE picture out.

I remember a circle shape holding mathematical value. I don't remember the name of that circle shape. But, seeing that's getting studied I put my shape out there too.

Last edited:
doesn't TOE means Theory Of Everything?
maybe I got the initials mixed up...

Originally posted by Guybrush Threepwood
doesn't TOE means Theory Of Everything?
maybe I got the initials mixed up...

Yes TOE means Theory Of Everything.

My Picture adequately describes a TOE.

Honestly. On a real level. I doubt anybody can even get a postulate of a TOE even if they see what it looks like. No disrespect, just my evaluation of Mathematicians and Scientists in General.

I do not volunteer doing something like give a postulate or theorem if nobody even tries if I do.

This is just a what if, my putting the TOE here in a picture. And nobody even tries to see if it is a TOE. Everybody just wants to see what work I do so it can be ignored. Well I'll let you or somebody else do the postulating and theorems.

Peace.

If you let us smoke some of what you have and then look at the picture, maybe we'll see the TOE too (or at least Jesus riding a purple elephant)...

Originally posted by b11ngoo
This is just a what if, my putting the TOE here in a picture. And nobody even tries to see if it is a TOE. Everybody just wants to see what work I do so it can be ignored.

well I tried. I look at your picture really hard but I still didn't undersood why my wife tries all the time to match her shoes with her purse.
so if you could comment on your TOE to include that...

I see it. It's...42!

b11ngoo's TOE.

http://img28.photobucket.com/albums/v83/cjsKtU/b11ngoo.jpg [Broken]

My postulate.
(1.)X2/(T)X2+(-1.)X2/(T)X2=1/2 . 2

The number .5 is the point outside the complementary angle. As a dimension outside the complentary angle it equals one dimension. Also it adds a point outside the tripod/complementary angle, and so doing equals the four points on the square, the number of points.

The intersection/geometry follows the four points on the square/one dimension. The number .5 intersects the one dimension LINE, from the 4 point square.
The result of this is 2 dimensions.

The 2 dimensions are shown by the 1 line segment. So 1 Dimension equals 2 dimensions, because it came from the four points which equal 1 dimension. When you look at the 2 D line it forms a triangle shape. And by looking at it you form a 3D effect between the screen and your eyes.

Now the point on the 1 dimension opposite the 2 dimension, on the square. Is a electron. This forms time on the 3 dimensions. Why ? It hasn't moved off the 1 dimension yet, but will.

Now the electron moves through the intersecting/geometric 2nd dimension. corresponding to Superconductivities electron moving through the lattice creating a coulomb force. The result is .5 outside the corresponding angle/tripod/4 dimensions. A supplementary angle.

Now I have described superconductivity. What else can you see ? How about 'Geometry'. I can't see the reason for infinit space or string theory. Because geometry is formed with only 4 dimensions.

Notice how 1 dimension was a supplementary angle line outside the complementary angle of the 4 dimensions.
Then the second angle was from the 4 point square.
Then there was a tripod.
Then there was a 4th dimension from the electron.
Then the first dimension was made by the coulomb force disturbing the 4 dimensions.
There is beauty in 4 dimensions, and the 1 dimension is made by a disturbance caused by the coulomb force. So it can mirror beauty and disturbance.

Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, beauty and disturbance. Now I see.

1. What does T.o.E. stand for?

T.o.E. stands for Theory of Everything. It is a theoretical framework that aims to explain all physical aspects of the universe.

2. Why is a new T.o.E. needed?

A new T.o.E. is needed because our current theories, such as General Relativity and Quantum Mechanics, are not compatible with each other and cannot fully explain all phenomena in the universe.

3. Who is working on the new T.o.E.?

There are many scientists and researchers around the world working on a new T.o.E. Some well-known names include Stephen Hawking, Michio Kaku, and Brian Greene.

4. How close are we to finding a new T.o.E.?

It is difficult to say how close we are to finding a new T.o.E. as it is a complex and ongoing process. Some theories and models have been proposed, but further research and experimentation are needed to validate them.

5. What are the potential implications of a new T.o.E.?

If a new T.o.E. is discovered, it could revolutionize our understanding of the universe and potentially lead to new technologies and advancements in science and technology. It could also provide a deeper understanding of fundamental concepts such as time, space, and gravity.