Play WC3 with Friends: Join Now!

• Thread starter decibel
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Friends
In summary, the conversation touches on various real-time strategy games, particularly Starcraft, Warcraft, and Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom. The speakers have different preferences and experiences with these games, with some still playing older games like AOE2 and Quake, while others are eagerly anticipating new releases like World of Warcraft and Starcraft 2. Some have also ventured into other genres, such as FPS games. Despite their varying tastes, they all share a love for gaming.
decibel
anyone here play wc3

Physics news on Phys.org
occassionally I play starcraft, but not warcraft

used to, now i do every once in a while

I do sometimes, though I have the expansion The Frozen Throne. I also signed up for beta testing World of Warcraft. (cross fingers hoping to get it):smile:

ya lol i signed up too...zantra u should try starcraft..it is sooo much better then starcraft ( in my opinion)...but you u should try it if u got some extra time...i am lvl 19 on frozen throne anyone want to game just ask

I used to play War3. I stopped during the TFZ beta. (No, I wasn't in it)

I thought Starcraft:BW was a much better game.

I did try the beta, and the races looked cool. I guess I'm just caught in a time loops. I also used to play AOE2.

I used to play Warcraft 2 a long, long time ago. Right now I've been hooked on the FPS craze, particularly Call of Duty and Max Payne 2.

i've beaten max payne 2, it was okay..

Waiting for Sc2

I was playing warcraft 3, I didn't like having to be the evil dude, to much like real life. J/k of course.

I played all the way through the basic game, I have the expansion, but I've been hooked on a game called Emperor: Rise of the middle kingdom. Its a sim city meets warcraft in ancient china game. Pretty cool really, as you get to build and manage a city, agriculture, industry and commerce and also defend and conquer other citys.

But when you get right down to it, I'm still ole schoolin it with quake 3 excessive. No replacement for blood and guts and sharpnel.

1. What is "Play WC3 with Friends: Join Now!"?

"Play WC3 with Friends: Join Now!" is a service that allows players to join or create private games in Warcraft III and play with their friends.

2. How does "Play WC3 with Friends: Join Now!" work?

Once you sign up for the service, you can create a private game and invite your friends to join. Alternatively, you can join a friend's game by entering the game code provided by them.

3. Is "Play WC3 with Friends: Join Now!" free to use?

Yes, the service is completely free to use. However, you and your friends will need to have a copy of Warcraft III in order to play together.

4. Can I play with friends who have a different version of Warcraft III?

No, all players must have the same version of Warcraft III in order to play together. This includes any expansions or patches that have been released.

5. Are there any limitations to using "Play WC3 with Friends: Join Now!"?

While the service is free to use, there may be limitations on the number of games or players that can be hosted at once. Additionally, the service may not be available in all regions.