I have a question in which I need to choose the wrong statement. I have 5 statements, and I managed to rule out 3 options so I am left with two.
the options are:
1. The dimension of the 3X3 anti-symmetric matrices subspace is 3.
2. An nXn matrix which has different numbers on it's main diagonal, is diagonalized.
3. A non invertible matrix has an eigenvalue of 0
4. Every matrix has a unique canonical form matrix
5. v1 and v2 are vectors from a vector space V. Then v1-2v2 also belongs to V.
I managed to rule out 1, 3 and 4 (they are correct in my opinion). I don't know which one is not, is it 2 or 5 ?